Turn the Learning Switch On!
According to Anat Baniel, there are 9 ways to turn the learning switch on, but before anything, students have to be interested in learning.
- Bring attention to what they feel as they move
- Slowing down will make them feel and experience life in a deeper more profound level
- Introduce playfulness, variety to awakened all of the their senses.
- Reduce force in the they move and think.
- Enthusiasm makes the impossible, possible.
- Flexible goal will reduce anxiety and increase creativity.
- The Learning Switch, Turn off the following switch:
- everyday stress
- habit pattern of thoughts
- emotion, and turn the following switch ON
- New adventure
- Fill with movement
- New Possibilities
8. Imagination and Dreams: gives them the ability to create something that was never there before, transcend current limitations. and leading them to develop their authentic life path.
9. Awareness: becoming more enlighten and fulfill more and more their human destiny!